Coronavirus Resource Guide for Seniors and Vulnerable Populations
We are all monitoring the course of the COVID-19 pandemic along with all of you. This is an unsettling time and while this is clearly going to hit our aging and disabled population harder, it is also hardest for these populations to access and understand where to find services.
All Californians are welcome to visit the newly launched site for up-to-date information:
Today is ever-changing, and as they are using all of their resources to gather their comprehensive service guide, I encourage everyone to get up-to-date information using the following links.
- California Department of Public Health is issuing daily updates on COVID-19. See the most recent updates and new guidance documents on the CDPH News Release page.
- En Español: Para obtener información en español, visite nuestra página de el Novedoso Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).
- Keep abreast of developments and CDC’s recommendations at Coronavirus.gov.
- Check out the Center for Disease Control CDC’s recommendations for older adults and people with chronic medical conditions.
- Please also see the World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations for helpful resources.
For provider Information, please visit:
- Guidance for Area Agencies on Aging for Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Guidance for Community-Based Adult Services for Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Guidance for Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program
- Guidance Documents: Coronavirus Disease 2019
For older adults and people with disabilities, please visit: