39th Annual Government Day
Please join me inside the Panorama Mall for the 39th Annual Government Day!
This is a unique opportunity for you to meet face to face with representatives from more than 30 federal, state, county and city agencies.
Current List of Attendees
- Access Services
- California Department of Insurance
- City of Los Angeles, Office of City Clerk- Election Division
- County of Los Angeles Child Support Services Department
- Greater Los Angeles County Vector Control District
- LA City Victim Assistance Program
- LA County Department of Human Resources
- LA County Department of Mental Health
- LA County Department of Workforce Development, Aging and Community Services
- LA County Environmental Health
- LA Department of Building and Safety
- LA Department of Water and Power
- Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk
- Los Angeles Public Library
- Office of Councilmember Nury Martinez
- Panorama City Chamber of Commerce
- Panorama City Neighborhood Council
- Student Aid Commission (CAL-SOAP L.A.)
- US Census Bureau
- Consulate General of El Salvador
- Office of Los Angeles County Assessor Jeffrey Prang
Saturday, November 9, 2019
10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
8401 Van Nuys Blvd
Panorama City, CA 91402
For more information, please call my office at (818) 376-4246.
Hope to see you there.