Assemblymember Nazarian's Office and the Neighborhood Council of Valley Village are proud to present "Bridging The Gap Town Hall". This event was designed to help YOU navigate resources and information surrounding Renters' Rights and Unemployment Insurance
Ask questions and receive accurate and useful answers from industry professionals
June 24, 2020
7 - 8:30 p.m.
Meeting conducted on ZOOM
Visit myvalleyvillage.com or call 818-759-8204 for meeting information
Hear from experts about up-to-date information on:
- Avoiding eviction or other consequences if you’re unable to pay rent
- Help navigating the EDD/Unemployment process to initiate your claim for benefits, and seek an extension if your initial benefits have expired
- Larry Gross, Executive Director, Coalition for Economic Survival
- Emma Taylor, District Director for Assemblymember Adrin Nazarian
- Stephanie Mkhlian, Field Representative for Assemblymember Adrin Nazarian
PLEASE SEND US YOUR QUESTIONS/CONCERNS ABOUT RENTER'S RIGHTS AND UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE
Visit www.myvalleyvillage.com and click on SUMBIT MY QUESTION to ask our experts a question, or call 818-759-8204 and leave your question on our voicemail.