We’re working to help make college affordable and accessible for everyone in our community. As part of that effort, we’re hosting an online financial aid webinar to help students complete their FAFSA or California Dream Act applications. The webinar is free and open to all students and families in our community. The webinar link will be available a few days prior to the financial aid workshop. If you have any questions please contact our office for more information.
Cash For College Financial Aid Workshop
Monday, February 8th
5:30 - 7:30 pm
Space is limited - RSVP today!
- Your parents (if your parents have an SSN) and your FSA ID (For FAFSA filers ONLY) or Dream Act Account (For CADAA filers)
- Driver's License, if you have one
- Social Security Card, if you have one
- Alien Registration Card, if you have one
- ITIN, if you have one
- List of colleges you are interested in to list on the applications
- Most current bank statements
- Any records of untaxed income
- 2019 tax information (1040’s and W2’s)
- This includes your parents' tax information if you are a dependent student.
- Am I an independent or dependent student?